St Martin’s stands at the centre of Birmingham’s historic Bull Ring, newly restored to the heart of the city. It is a place of great vibrancy, a kaleidoscope of human community. The current church dates from 1873 and contains a Burn Jones window made by the pre-Raphaelite craftsmen Edward Burn Jones and William Morris in 1875. The church believe that what Jesus called ‘life in all its fullness’ can be discovered right here in the market place.
Visit the church http://www.bullring.org/