Reputed to be the finest perpendicular church in Yorkshire it is the third church to stand on the site. The flat tie-beam roof in the nave is richly decorated with individually carved bosses and there are over thirty ‘Green Men’ amongst carved foliage at the top of the nave pillars. Other fine items include a wine glass pulpit, an eagle lecturn, a canpied font in addition to the Norman one in the Chapel of Jesus and an organ built by Johann Sneltzler. Close to All Saints is one of only four remaining bridge chapels fully restored in 1924 and is now used for regular services.
Visit the church http://www.rotherhamminster.org/